Who are we?
What is our legal basis for processing your personal data?
As you have agreed to become a member of the Lowry Hill Residents Association we have a legitimate interest to process the personal data that you provide to us. Our legitimate interest is summarised below:
- As a member of the association we have a relevant and appropriate relationship with you and the processing of your data can be reasonably expected in order for us maintain our member records.
What types of data to you hold/collect?
We will not collect any personal data from you that we do not need. The following types of personal data are collected and held by the Association:
|Category||Type of Data||Purpose of Data|
|Personal||Name||To contact you.|
|Contact||Postal address||To contact you; to send our Newsletter to you.|
|Financial||Subscription payment records||To ensure payment of member subscription fees are up to date|
What do you do with my data?
The legitimate activities we use your information for include the following:
- updating and maintaining membership records;
How long do we keep your data?
We retain your data for seven years after which any hard copies and electronic records are deleted.
Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential, and the LHRA will never share your data with a third party. Your data will not be transferred outside the UK.
What are your rights?
Whenever we process data for the purposes stated above we will ensure that we always keep your Personal Data rights in high regard and take account of these rights.
Unless subject to an exemption under the Data Protection Act 2018/GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data: –
- The right to request a copy of your personal data which the Association holds about you;
- The right to request that the Association corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary (or required for regulatory obligations) for the Association to retain such data;
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data:
To exercise all relevant rights or if you wish to raise a complaint please in the first instance contact the Lowry Hill Residents Association using the email address below:
If you are not satisfied with our response you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). You can contact the Information Commissioners Office on 0303 123 1113 or via email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or at the Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire. SK9 5AF.